Frequently Asked Questions
No referral is necessary.
The length of your appointment varies depending on the condition or injuries for which you are being treated and whether x-rays or an MRI is needed. Our doctors deliver individual attention and quality care, so please allow a minimum of one hour.
- Photo identification
- Your health insurance card and co-pay
- A list of your current medications and their doses
- A list of any known drug allergies and symptoms you have from taking these medicines
- Any X-rays, MRIs, CT, or bone scans related to your orthopedic condition/injury
- A list of your questions and concerns
- Your claim number, if it is a worker’s compensation injury
Yes, we do file insurance on your behalf. Before any charges are incurred, we will contact your insurance company to determine your benefits. Our goal is to help you get the most from your policy coverage. If you need an explanation or assistance, please speak to one of our staff members by calling (919) 571-2515.
We accept VISA and MasterCard as well as Care Credit.
The spine clinic at Triangle Disc Care on Lake Boone Trail in Raleigh is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. and Friday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM Same-day appointments are usually available.
Set Up An Appointment
To set up an appointment with our back pain specialist, contact us today or fill out the form. We’ll set up your no-cost consultation, where you’ll find out more about spinal decompression therapy and whether it is right for you.