Meet the Back Specialist at Triangle Disc Care in Raleigh, NC
At Triangle Disc Care, you’ll be treated by our Raleigh spine specialist. Dr. Michael L. Hall, DC, is a certified decompression therapy practitioner. Read on to find out more about his background and training...
- Team physician Carolina Ballet
- Southern Illinois University - 1977
- Logan University - 1981
- Diagnosis & Management of Internal Disorders
- Foundation of the Kinetic Chain
- Physical Therapy 102, 103
- Whiplash Trauma
- HIPAA & ICD-10
- Biomechanics 201
- Nutrition 110, 111, 112
- Permanent Soft Tissue Injuries
- Advanced Patient Classification, Modalities & Rehab
- Injuries From Low Impact Collisions
- Born: January 1957
- Daughter: Victoria L. Hall '95
- Son: James R. Hall '98
Schedule an Appointment With Our Raleigh Spine Specialist
To being seeking relief for your chronic spinal pain, contact Triangle Disc Care today and schedule an appointment, or fill out the form to the left. We offer spinal decompression therapy in Raleigh to treat a variety of spinal problems, including back pain, neck pain, shoulder, arm and hand pain, sciatic leg pain, herniated and bulging discs, degenerative disc disease and spinal/foraminal stenosis.
Dr. Michael L. Hall, DC is proud to treat patients from Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Sanford, Wake Forest, Clayton, Garner, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, and beyond at Triangle Disc Care.